Wild PEaches and Sparkling Wine...

The dream of something unlikely has its own special name. It's called hope. Yet our courage for life's journey so often falters because we've lost our hope for heaven.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 03, 2007

Song and Laughter at Pau's

I had a great time tonight having singing practice at Beks' today. A team of us - Beks, Evelyn, Zac, Daryl, Daniel and myself - are planning to visit Andrew and Grace Home this coming thursday. And... guess what! We'll be singing some old favourites for em! Like Ai-Xiang-Shui, Tong-Hua, Heart of Worship... I didn't expect myself to be so edified by the practice session, but i sure was. It was so nice to relax with a few close friends, singing familiar songs, and especially being in the presence of the Lord after a long, terrible day of diving.

Today was one of the craziest diving days I've ever had. Mega strong surge and huge waves breaking on the rockbunds at Raffles Lighthouse, having the boat swaying from side to side as the waters churned furiously around it, picking up speed as dark clouds gradually covered the skies. ~wails~ It wazzz horriblez! I was fighting sea sickness like mad and I was supposed to be the dive leader of the day and watching out for other divers. Miserable freezing day. Sigh~. I'm just sooooo glad I'm in my comfortable room now snuggling among fuzzy wuzzy pillows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm... what you consider old faves are like quite recent to me...

old is like bu liao qing that kind...

;-p

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home