Wild PEaches and Sparkling Wine...

The dream of something unlikely has its own special name. It's called hope. Yet our courage for life's journey so often falters because we've lost our hope for heaven.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I''m gonna say good bye to this blog soon. Too many sad memories and depressive thoughts.
I'm gonna start afresh! If you're reading this, I appreciate your interest in my largely nonsensical life. Haha.. if you are interested, please visit my Multiply Site from now on.

http://urchinkaka.multiply.com/

I'll make it a point to upload favourite videos, pictures and maybe music besides blogging there.
The blog entries are linked to blogger, so whatever that I blog on Multiply will still appear here. But yes, Multiply will be where the real action is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home