Wild PEaches and Sparkling Wine...

The dream of something unlikely has its own special name. It's called hope. Yet our courage for life's journey so often falters because we've lost our hope for heaven.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 29, 2007

Race against time...and myself

A paper that needs to be written so that I can apply for leave and go on a mission trip. My workplace is far from the ideal place to write - it is delightfully filled with distractions and a never ending list of errands to run, coupled with people. Oh shucks... I feel so stressed. And it's horrible because I got to do lab inventory, entertain some people from Bintan Banyan Tree who's here to learn conservation techniques, and process finance claims tomorrow. All this time, the clock is ticking and I'm losing time.
And guess what, I'm wasting time writing this because I can't bring myself to look at the paper 'cuz I'm feeling so uninspired. Discipline is something I'm not fantastic in. Shatz. I can't fight myself...but I gotta. HELP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home