Wild PEaches and Sparkling Wine...

The dream of something unlikely has its own special name. It's called hope. Yet our courage for life's journey so often falters because we've lost our hope for heaven.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I can't believe I'm thinking of blogging again after so long... perhaps, it's because a part of me will always write for the sake of love, and in some funny way, I seek a wider unseen audience to the angst of my soul.
Is it 2009 already?
Wow...
Am I happier?
Maybe... maybe not.
But grew I sure did.

2 Comments:

Anonymous jingkai said...

whoa... long time..i still got ur blog on my blog feed and i was surpised to see u post... =)

hows things @ ur end?

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat techniques[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known ways to generate an income online.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home